It’s that time of year again, where people all over Telara (and even some in the Plane of Water) are visited by Grandfather Frost and his Fae folk. Snow, yule trees, strings of lights, stockings, fae wassail, all adding to the festivities…
Oh.. and gifts… lots and lots and lots of gifts…
Can you find out out where (in Telara or the Planes of Water), these Festive Cards were made? Better yet, can you make a Festive card of your own?
(Rules below the images, enter to win a corgi/snail combo pack)
For the images in the album above, figure out where those images were taken. Do this before the contest ends on 30 December 2016.
- Good: Leave a comment with the location on the actual greeting card by clicking on the comment link top-right of the card. Make sure to leave your charactername@shard, and a valid email address. Comments on these greeting cards will not be visible to anyone, but you will see a confirmation when you have posted. The email address will be used to send you the code, should you win.
- Better: Submit a screenshot of yourself in the correct place (in the actual game world) on this website, using the upload function.
- Best: Transform a screenshot taken in a festive, Fae Yule place into a postcard using these festive frames, or use Yulify This to let the website do it for you. Post the image to Twitter. Make sure to mention @riftpictures @riftgame #faeyule #festivecard so we can pick them up.
RULES AND PRIZES
- There are 17 Radar corgis in total to be won.
Grandfather Frost has been most generous – the corgi pets will now also be accompanied by a 5th Anniversary Racing Snail. Participating can net you a corgi/snail bundle!
- Each comment on a postcard, but also as each uploaded screenshot will grant one point to a participant. So, by commenting and uploading a screenshot, you double your chances. Doing this more than once for the same image will not increase your chances any further.
- 12 winners will be randomly selected from the various postcards.
- 5 winners will be randomly selected from the Twitter submissions (make sure to mention @riftpictures @riftgame #faeyule #festivecard). Note that Twitter submissions should be Fae Yule themed, but are not restricted to any location other than the game world.